dog school, puppy school, brislington, puppy school bristol, puppy training bristol, puppy training keynsham, puppy training hanham, puppy visits hanham, dog walker bristol, dog walker hanham, dog walker keysnham, dog walker st george, dog walker longwell green, dog walker brislington, dog training, rescue dog training, dog training classes hanham, dog training classes st george, dog training classes oldland common, pet sitting bristol. BS4, BS5, BS15, dog walker bs4, dog walker bs5, dog walker bs15, dog walker bs30,
Puppy School Bristol
Puppy School Bristol hosts puppy training classes in Little Stoke, St George and Warmley.
Our Puppy classes run for a 6 week period and are focused on positive reinforcement and reward based methods.
Puppies can begin the course at any age between 10 and 20 weeks and we encourage all family members to attend with children.
Why go to Puppy School puppy training classes?
- They will encourage and motivate you
- They will teach you how to train your puppy
- Your puppy will play with other puppies
- Your puppy will be introduced to new experiences
- You will receive help, advice and support
- Good advice is always available
You will also be able to join our regular social walks, to practice your skills in the real world and meet new puppies and owners in a carefully structured walk.
You will learn how to teach your puppy to:
- come when called
- sit, lie down and stand on cue
- walk on a loose lead
- enjoy handling (including for vets and groomers)
- accept people near to food bowls, bones and chews
- reduce play biting and mouthing
- be sociable with adults, children, and other puppies
- greet people without jumping up
Upcoming Class Dates:
Little Stoke - 4th January - 9.55am
Warmley - 7th January - 7.45pm
Little Stoke - 9th January - 7pm
St George - 17th January - 6pm